I haven’t posted in a while and I’d actually feel bad about that, except that I’m pretty sure only about 5 people on earth actually read and follow my site.
Here are a few things I’ve been up to that are keeping me from actually finishing a post:
- I’ve got class four nights a week from 4:00 – 6:00, followed by studying in the evenings.
- It’s summer time and I’m trying to get back on my bike and ride some
- Full-time work and school are a nasty little combination
- Reviewing for organic chemistry, which I’ll be taking in the fall.
- Trying to find some way to spend some time in a hospital shadowing or volunteering. I’ve not had a lot of luck here, although that’s partially due to the fact that I haven’t gotten all of the volunteer apps in – something else that I need to get done this week.
Some time this week, I want to finish a post I’ve been working on about how to survive and thrive in freshman physics. I’ve listened to a bunch of people the last few weeks in my biology class complain about how hard and nasty physics is, so I decided to write up something about how to do well in that class and actually learn a few things.