Instead of a normal, medically-related post, I’m looking for some advice.
I’m headed to Las Vegas tomorrow for a week-long radiation effects conference. I’ve never been to Vegas and I’m hoping that at least a few of the five or six people following my blog have. What kinds of things do I absolutely have to do while I’m there? Some of my thoughts:
- Not into strip clubs or brothels
- Not into gambling, but I’ve heard that the casinos are still something I need to check out
- Shows aren’t really my thing – plus, I’m not all that big of a fan of Tom Jones
- I had a friend tell me that the food in Vegas is amazing – restaurant suggestion?
- Nothing that takes a tremendous amount of time. I’ll be studying (or trying to, anyway).
So…thoughts? Suggestions? What do I need to make sure to do while I’m there?
Filed under: Uncategorized |